• If you have participated in all 17 challenges for this month and would like to be in the draw for a gift certificate from Julie Mead Designs, don't forget to list them in THIS THREAD before the end of the month.

May Mood Board Challenge

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - May

Chunlin_SimpleLife_Mere-animaux-thé
Lahttps://forum.justartscrapbooking.com/gallery/moonboardmai.72309/
Orkan, love the gorgeous colors and blending and the gorgeous sketched faces and clusters and word art! Thank you for joining in again in this month's mood board challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - May
Grace, thank you for the beautiful challenge
My page: inspired by pink, the baby and the heart in the middle
so sorry, I forgot to send the post! :eek:
Britta, thank you for adding your page to the forum thread.
Love the adorable photos of the sleeping baby and beautiful mother and child and word art on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - May
Here is my layout. I was inspired by the colour, love colour, the animals and the mother and baby. Thank you for a great mood board challenge.

Jody, love the beautiful colors and clusters and the beautiful photos and the fabulous OOB and quote on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - May
Thanks for the challenge. I was inspired by flowers, colours, hearts and animals.
Glyn, love the beautiful floral heart shaped cluster and the beautiful masked photo and word art on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - May
thanks for challenge

inspired by colors, child, ducks, flowers
Stacey, beautifully extracted child and beautiful colors and happy and delightful scene on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - May

Orkan, love the adorable photo and framing and the beautiful border and clusters and word art on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - May

ich nahm die Wortart, die Blumen die mutter mit Kind
Silvia, love the beautiful masked photo and the beautiful clusters and word art on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - May

Orkan, love the beautiful blending and beautiful colors and the happy child and scribbles on your gorgeous page. Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.