• If you have participated in all 17 challenges for this month and would like to be in the draw for a gift certificate from Julie Mead Designs, don't forget to list them in THIS THREAD before the end of the month.

May Mood Board Challenge

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - May
Great mood board to scrap special Mother's Day photos!!
Glori, beautiful three-generation photo and beautiful cluster and word art and fabulous journaling on your gorgeous page! It's wonderful that you and your daughter and your mother were together on Mother's Day this year. Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - May
Thanks for the challenge xxx : O)
Debbie, love the beautiful and happy photos and the beautiful colors and clusters and word art on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - May
Thank you for a lovely challenge I was inspired by mother and child, flowers WordArt

, pink and green
Cathy, love the beautiful pinks and clusters and the adorable photo and wonderful script and word art on your gorgeous page. Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - May
Thank you for the great mood board. My inspiration was dog, flowers, colour green and wordart.

Ursula, love the gorgeous photo of Josie and postage framing and the beautiful textures and masked entryway and word art on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - May
I was inspired by vivid colors, flowers, and a painted effect from the upper right image.

Congrats on the GSO! Love the gorgeous colors and watercolors and images and scribble! Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.