CHALLENGES May Mood Board Challenge.

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - August
Welcome to the May Mood Board Challenge, I am your Host for this month, you may choose 3 things from the board to make a page, you can also add word art or a quote.

Robyn

Administrator
Staff member
An excellent Mood Board Mary. Thank you for hosting this challenge.

Great sample page.....LOVE the piano keys border!

RJMJ

Hi Everyone...It's been awhile since I've been here...Life has been a challenge for me this last year...My health issues took over...I'm slowly getting back to things...plus now I'm a Cheery O over at Oscraps!...Yay!!!...So between this & my CT work for several designers including Karen [Kakleidesigns] & Ange [Dutch Dream Designs]...life has been crazy busy despite my health issues...So I'm gonna try a few challenges this month & see how it goes...Hearts & Hugs...xo...Rhonda...

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - August
I Love! mood Boards! because they are open to so much interpretation...My inspirations are...The Color Orange...the Flowers...the "Blue" sky...

My : Summer Winds layout :

Rhonda, you made a stunning page for the challenge with the image of the woman's face, the superb clustering the word art, the colours, the artsy bits and the blending. Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - August
Mary, thank you for hosting this month's Mood Board Challenge!
Inspired by woman, flowers, word art

Grace I love the beautiful woman with the amazing,amazing headdress, the superb blending, the colours the artsy bits and the word art.Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - August
I adore your mood board and your page Mary, great kit! :-11 :love:
Here is mine, I was inspired by the castle with horse, green, and flowers
Karen, love the magical scene with the fairy, the Unicorn with the gorgeous flowers,the superb blending, the artsy bits and the quote.Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - August
Thank you for the challenge! I was inspired by the wall, butterfly and foliage.
Gorgeous page Cindy, love the artsy bits, the colours, the clusters, the butterfly, the foliage, the wall the journaling and all the word art. Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - August
Thank you Mary for the challenge, I took my inspiration from the heritage building, the window and the colours orange and blue.

Beautiful page Jody, love the photo,the bright orange colours and the word art.Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - August
Thanks for the challenge Mary. I was inspired by beautiful building, the yellow flowers and the white daisy.
Glyn, love the beauitful photo of Springhill, with the pretty clusters, the superb blending, the colours and the title. Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx