CHALLENGES May Mood Board Challenge

scribler

Summer is almost here and I am back with another mood board challenge. For this month's challenge, choose at least three images from the board below to inspire your creation. You can be inspired by the colors, the subjects, shapes in the images, etc. And you can create any style of page. It's all up to you.

MayJustArtMoodboard.jpg

Here is my page. I was inspired by the sunset photo, the paint and the butterfly.

DanceBeauty.jpg

Please include the name of the challenge, May Mood Board Challenge, in your title. Upload your challenge to the Mood Board Challenges Gallery and come share your page in this thread using the Gallery BB Code.

I look forward to seeing y'all's creations.

Thank you Cindy for hosting the challenge and providing us with a great mood board.

I love your sample page! JA5 JA5

Magnificent background with all the wild flowers and the village stamp in the background and which overlaps the photo of the camper van, emblem of our generation's escape! :-f

Thank you Cindy for hosting this month’s Mood Board Challenge, here is my take I was inspired by the VW Van, Flowers Colors. I started with a template – GS – everything else is a mixture – Rainbow True Colors – Synanu Designs – Choices – Carin Crobe Designs – Violet Euphoria – Kakleidesigns – Photos – Pixabay- Fonts – Wacthout – DJB Miss Jayne Aire

Back