CHALLENGES May Mystery doors challenge

Bubby

Here is mine for Mystery Door 6 - Started with a template - my stash - some Papers and Elements - The Strength of Freedom - Ilonka Designs - Thrifty Treasures - Papier Studios - frame - my stash - Photo - mine - Fonts - Bevan - Myriad Pro

Bubby

Here is mine for Door 7 - Guess Who's Coming to Dinner - Started with a template from Scrapaneers Class - Everything else is a mixture from Crossroads - Snap Shot Life - both Jumpstart Designs - with the exception of couple of items - my stash and one overlay - Photos - free Stock Images - Fonts - Bevan - Lumberjack - Myriad Pro - Deciso. This movie has always been one of my favorites because it represents to me that if two people love one enough, there love can withstand any obstacle that might come their way.

Bubby

Here is mine for Door 8 - Everything used some items couple of times - Pleasant Waves Mini - Sample by Kakleidesigns - Thank you Karen for the lovely mini look forward to seeing the complete kit, my kind of beach colors, just may have to purchase it ok what's new. Font - Summer Splash.