May Pop-Up Challenge - Really Weird

DeLoris

Rusty Woman
Challenge Host - June
Here's another pop-up challenge I hope you have fun with. It's called Really Weird! That's all there is to it. Make a page that is really weird.
I am more of traditional scrapbooker, so this is out of my comfort zone. A lot of you will be right at home (trust me, your creativity just WOW's me)! I hope you have fun getting really weird!
Here's mine:

orkan

Esteemed Senior Member
wouahhh on va se régaler..merci pour ce challenge, c'est une bonne idée !

DeLoris

Rusty Woman
Challenge Host - June
Thanks for the fun challenge Deloris, Here is my page
Oh my goodness! This gave me a chuckle! How cute and imaginative! I love the mess, the splash of water and the woman cutout! This is such a hoot and really weird! I think this deserves a GSO! Congratulations! Thank you for joining in the challenge! :-1 :-1 :-1

DeLoris

Rusty Woman
Challenge Host - June
Thank you DeLoris for the challenge.....♥

Anita, this is just wayyyy to weird (and cute)! I love it that you put a dog and cat in there (great extractions) and that grocery list is a really cute addition! Thank you for participating in the challenge! :-1 :-1 :-1

DeLoris

Rusty Woman
Challenge Host - June
Thank you DeLoris! A little confession - I made this for a challenge on another site fairly recently, but thought it was pretty appropriate for this one. :)
You are sooo right Kathy! It is perfect for this challenge! This is sooo cute (and weird) and I love the elephant & lion "under the sea". Thank you for joining in the challenge!! :-42 :-42 :-42