• If you have participated in all 17 challenges for this month and would like to be in the draw for a gift certificate from Julie Mead Designs, don't forget to list them in THIS THREAD before the end of the month.

May Pop-Up Challenge - Really Weird

DeLoris

Rusty Woman
Challenge Host - May
Here's my take on this challenge!!:-i
Sherry, I love your page! The skull, the word art, the bubbles and cracks. All of it! Congratulations on GSO and thank you for participating in the challenge! :-62 :-62 :-62

DeLoris

Rusty Woman
Challenge Host - May
Thanks for the challenge, DeLoris x

My Goodness Barb, do you think you could have tried a little harder? Ha Ha! Just kidding! You have blown me away with your page! I love everything you have done here (to many to mention). It is just fabulous! Thank you for participating in the challenge and Congratulations on GSO! :-36 :-36:-62

DeLoris

Rusty Woman
Challenge Host - May
Wow, after seeing so many entries here in what I'd call Surrealistic style, I'm not sure mine is weird enough. But it is weird for me.
Sherry, I think you did a great job! Modern and mythical is a weird combination. I love it! Thank you for participating in the challenge! :-1 :-1 :-1

DeLoris

Rusty Woman
Challenge Host - May
Umm I think my post went weird too. seems to have disappeared. so I will post again.

I am not sure this is what you want DeLoris, but it is my interpretation of weird..

You did an awesome job on this! Whatever is weird for you is what you do and you did AWESOME! Thank you for participating in the challenge! I love it! :-1 :-1 :-1 Congratulations on GSO! JA5JA5JA5

JodyT

The Wanderer.
You did an awesome job on this! Whatever is weird for you is what you do and you did AWESOME! Thank you for participating in the challenge! I love it! :-1 :-1 :-1 Congratulations on GSO! JA5JA5JA5
Thanks DeLoris.. and thanks for the GSO too much appreciated.