May Pop-up Kaleidoscope Challenge

DeLoris

Rusty Woman
Challenge Host - June
Here's my page for this challenge!!:-i
WOW! How unique! I absolutely love your imagination and your page! The kaleidoscopes are awesome; especially that eye! I love those colors too! This goes as fast as it can to GSO! It won't pass go and sadly, it won't collect $200! Congratulations on one awesome job! :-1 :-1 :-1 :-1 :-1

ScrapaholicSherry

A Splash of Color
WOW! How unique! I absolutely love your imagination and your page! The kaleidoscopes are awesome; especially that eye! I love those colors too! This goes as fast as it can to GSO! It won't pass go and sadly, it won't collect $200! Congratulations on one awesome job! :-1 :-1 :-1 :-1 :-1
:-26 so much @DeLoris, it means so much to me!! :-f

JodyT

The Wanderer.
Thanks for a great challenge DeLoris. I love to visit old cemeteries when on holidays.. I guess its a morbid fascination, but I love to read the headstones ... see people from the past I guess.

I made my kaleidoscope background paper from the picture I used on the layout.

DeLoris

Rusty Woman
Challenge Host - June
Thanks for a great challenge DeLoris. I love to visit old cemeteries when on holidays.. I guess its a morbid fascination, but I love to read the headstones ... see people from the past I guess.

I made my kaleidoscope background paper from the picture I used on the layout.

Jody, I'm so pleased you enjoyed the challenge! Your page is lovely! I like that you used the photo to make the kaleidoscope and your cluster is beautiful as well. I love old cemeteries too. It is an art form that you don't see anymore and I find them so peaceful. Thank you for participating in the challenge! :-1 :-1 :-1

DeLoris

Rusty Woman
Challenge Host - June
Thanks for the fun challenge, DeLoris x

Barb, this is just lovely! This is awesome that you extracted her and made a frame with it. It's wonderful! Thank you for participating in the challenge. I've used my 3 GSO's or I would give you one. it deserves it! :-36 :-62 :-62

DeLoris

Rusty Woman
Challenge Host - June
Thanks De Loris I have never done a kaleidoscope before. That was fun.
Glyn, this is sooo pretty! I love that you learned how to make a kaleidoscope. Your cluster and background are very pretty. Thank you for participating in the challenge! :-1 :-1 :-1

KAPOH

thank you for the images. I loved the lion one and used it to create a kaleidoscope for this layout.