May Quote Challenge

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - June
This month’s quote challenge is Mother’s Day quotes.

You may use your own words or your favorite quote or use one of the following quotes:

My Mother: She is beautiful, softened at the edges and tempered with a spine of steel. I want to grow old and be like her. Jodi Picoult

To describe my mother would be to write about a hurricane in its perfect power. Or the climbing, falling colors of a rainbow. Maya Angelou

Over the years, I learned so much from mom. She taught me the importance of home and history and family and tradition. Martha Stewart

If love is as sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love. Stevie Wonder

My mother had a great deal of trouble with me, but I think she enjoyed it. Mark Twain

Acceptance, tolerance, bravery, compassion. These are the things my mom taught me. Lady Gaga

Life began with waking up and loving my mother’s face. George Eliot

A mother’s arms are more comforting than anyone else’s. Princess Diana

Behind every happy child is an enthusiastic mother. Behind every enthusiastic mother is a buoyant grandmother. Reed B. Markham

Nobody can do for little children what grandparents do. Grandparents sort of sprinkle stardust over the lives of little children. Alex Haley

Being a mother and grandmother is the best of the best in my life. My grandchildren multiply the joy my daughters bring me. Alexandra Stoddard

A mother is your first friend, your best friend, your forever friend. Author Unknown

A mother’s hug lasts long after she lets go. Author Unknown

The most precious jewels you’ll ever have around your neck are the arms of your children. Author Unknown

Mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while, but their hearts forever. Author Unknown

A daughter is someone you laugh with, dream with, and love with all your heart. Author Unknown

Please include the name of this challenge May Quote in your title. Upload your page to the Members’ Galleries and then select Monthly Challenges and Quote Challenge and post a link back to this thread.

I am looking forward to seeing your pages.

Here is my page using the quote:

If love is as sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love. Stevie Wonder

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - June
Thank you for the challenge and the free Quotes Grace.xxx
Mary, love the adorable art doll and the gorgeous scene and wonderful quote! (I recognized Hollie's beautiful art doll because I have that kit!). Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - June

Die Verantwortsten Juwelen, die Sie verloren um den Hals haben, sind die Arme Ihre Kinder.
Love the beautiful blended photo background and the adorable framed photo and the beautiful clusters and quote on your gorgeous page. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - June
Grace, thank you very much for selecting such beautiful quotes again!
my page
Britta, beautiful blended background and beautiful photo and wonderful quote and hearts on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - June
Photo of myself with son at age 2. Used AASPN's Specific_ArtplayMiniMemento
Sherry, beautiful photo of you and Jeremy and beautiful textures and clusters and wonderful quote on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - June
Thank you Grace for the Challenge ♥♥

Anita, gorgeous photo of your mother and framing and gorgeous clusters and wonderful quote on your memory page. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.