• If you have participated in all 17 challenges for this month and would like to be in the draw for a gift certificate from Julie Mead Designs, don't forget to list them in THIS THREAD before the end of the month.

May Quote Challenge

DeLoris

Rusty Woman
Challenge Host - May
DeLoris, love the beautiful masked photo and framing and the beautiful clusters and wonderful quote on your gorgeous page. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.
Thank you so Grace! I think that is a sweet picture! :-62

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - May
So many gorgeous pages - thank you Grace for another great Quote challenge - heres' my page, I made this for my late MIL for Mother's Day

Karen, beautiful image and heart shape and masking and beautiful colors and clusters and wonderful quote on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - May
Thanks for the challenge. A memory page of my Mum who we saddly lost in January.

Beautiful photo of your mother and beautiful colors and clusters and wonderful quote on your gorgeous memory page. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - May

Orkan, love the beautiful masked photo on the open book and the beautiful clusters and wonderful quote and on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - May
Thanks for the choice of beautiful quotes.
Glyn, beautiful page design and beautiful blended photos and clusters and wonderful quote on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - May
used a different mom quote as that was part of kit
Stacey, love the happy and beautiful photo and the gorgeous clusters and wonderful quote on your Mother's Day page. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.