CHALLENGES May Quote Challenge

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - May
This month’s quote challenge is celebrating Just Art’s 6th birthday in mid-April and Mother’s Day. Many countries celebrate Mother’s Day on the second Sunday in May, and the UK and Ireland celebrate Mothering Sunday on the fourth Sunday in Lent.

You may use your own words or your favorite quote or use one of the following:

CELEBRATE

Let us celebrate the occasion with wine and sweet words. Plautus

How important it is for us to recognize and celebrate our heroes and she-roes! Maya Angelo

Celebrate the happiness that friends are always giving, make every day a holiday and celebrate just living! Amanda Bradley

I love every aspect of being a woman. I believe you should celebrate who you are. Eva Mendes

Be uniquely you. Stand out. Shine. Be colorful. Amy Leigh Mercree

ART

Let your imagination take you wherever you want to be. This piece of canvas truly is your world. Bob Ross

Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life. Pablo Picasso

I paint flowers so they will not die. Frida Kahlo

Creativity is intelligence having fun. Albert Einstein

I found I could say things with color and shapes that I couldn’t say any other way—things I had no words for. Georgia O’Keefe

MOTHER’S DAY

If love is as sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love. Stevie Wonder

A mother’s arms are more comforting than anyone else’s. Princess Diana

A mother is your first friend, your best friend, your forever friend. Author unknown

If I had a flower for every time I thought of you…I could walk through my garden forever. Alfred Tennyson.

Mom, I am missing you today but I know that you will always be with me in my heart. Karen Kostyla

Please include the name of this challenge May Quote in your title. Upload your page to the Members’ Galleries and then select Monthly Challenges and Quote Challenge and post a link back to this thread.

I am looking forward to seeing your pages.

My page using the quote: Creativity is intelligence having fun. Albert Einstein

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - May
Thank you for the challenge Grace and the free quotes.xxx
Mary, love the beautiful colors and artsy bits and the adorable photo of mother and child and the wonderful quote on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - May
Thanks so much for this challenge Grace
Karen, love the beautiful and happy image and effects and the beautiful framing, clusters, stacked and torn papers and the wonderful quote on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - May

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - May