Memmie Nelleke - New from the Netherlands

Hi all , I am Nelleke ( 66 ) - forum name = Memmie Nelleke
Memmie means mom...in Frisian.
I am a single mom since 2018 , living together with my daughter Nerissa ( 30 )
Have also 2 sons Almer ( 37 ) Marwin ( 34 ) and 2 black cats - Jiggles ( 2017 ) and Gizmo ( 2018 )
We live in Lemmer , a small town in Friesland - The Netherlands , I love nature and Digi scrapping,
am working for Eileen Happy Scrap Art as her CT member since Nov. 2010 by making pages with her loving new kits every month .
And will hope to make lots of challenge pages in here in Dec and other months.
Regards by me - Nelleke

Nelleke, welcome to Just Art! I'm glad that you joined Just Art and will be participating in the challenges. If you have any questions, be sure to ask.

Nelleke I am delighted to welcome you to our Just Art community and I look forward to seeing on the forum and your work in the gallery.

:-56

:-57 to our wonderful family, just enjoy yourself,we are all here if you need anything,the Forum is also full of advice and help,not forgetting the challenges.

Welcome to Just Art Community.
Like you I'm in the Eileen CT and I love working with her gorgeous kits.
Oh yes, it will be a great place to be for you !!!!!!

Hi Nelleke :-57to the Just Art family! I'm sure you'll like it very much. Looking forward seeing your pages.♥♥♥

:-59 to the community. I hope you have a lot of fun like I have.

Hi Nelleke,
I am Canadian born with Dutch roots. Both my parents were born in The Netherlands. My friend in high school had Frisian parents, I called them Mem and Heit (spelling?)

Welcome Nelleke & Elysian studio. Nice to meet you, looking forward to seeing your work in the gallery.

Hi Nelleke,
I am Canadian born with Dutch roots. Both my parents were born in The Netherlands. My friend in high school had Frisian parents, I called them Mem and Heit (spelling?)
Hi Marlene, nice to know that there is Frisian roots..and yes Mem and Heit is good..when the kids where little is was Memmie and Heitie...
my kids still say Memmie..even when they are 38-35-30..lol..

Back