Merry Christmas all ...

Sue C

Esteemed Senior Member
I can't believe I've been gone for a year, ever since I entered the magic door of KAIZEN ... I just started Sebastian's new course ... Conceptual Fine Arts in co-ordination with Brooke Shaden ... if you don't know her work yet, please google her and take a look .... I've just been published once more ... page 29 ... https://issuu.com/thephotoartisticlife/docs/issue58-final?fr=sOThiZjI1ODEw .... I miss this wonderful site and everybody on it ... time marches on

full

nemla

love a challenging challenge
Challenge Host - May
Seasons Greetings Sue. We miss you. A lot.... Have a lovely Christmas,and I am so glad you are enjoying your courses.

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - May
Wishing you a wonderful Christmas Sue we do miss you and hope you will come back soon to us.xxx

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - May
Sue, it’s wonderful that you’re enjoying Kaizen and started a new course by Sebastian and congrats on being published again.
Merry Christmas to you and Happy New Year.

Digi-Scrap

Premier Senior Member
Sue,

Enjoy UR classes. We will be missing you, please update us on your work, by popping in from time to time!!
Merry Christmas!!

Kythe

Premier Senior Member
Sue, there is some pretty amazing art work in that magazine. Your angel is excellent. The expression is just perfect. I am so in awe of your accomplishments.

A-M

Thankyou Sue for sharing with us what you have been doing. Your Angel artwork is lovely. I hope you have a safe and Happy Christmas.