MeWe

DeLoris

Rusty Woman
I've just discovered MeWe. It is a FREE and AD FREE alternative to Facebook. I love it. Here's a link for you to check it out.
MeWe
:-36

Pekarokiki

Esteemed Senior Member
2021 Project 52 Challenge Host
Ooh is this the Chinese version of FB........had to look in, thought you were talking about a new portable lady wee thing for a minute....we call them she-wees here 🙈🙈
Thank you DeLoris, will have a look xx

Robyn

Administrator
Staff member
Challenge Host - February
I don't like it very much. I joined and immediately set my preferences up to private everything. My page shouldn't come up in a search. I get up this morning and I've got friend requests. Of course this is the free version. The paid version may be better with the privacy settings, I don't know.

KimR.

Supreme Senior Member
Ooh is this the Chinese version of FB........had to look in, thought you were talking about a new portable lady wee thing for a minute....we call them she-wees here 🙈🙈

Karen, I've never heard that word. I love it! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I created a MeWe account months ago and haven't looked at it since. I'll log in sometime and check it out again. I don't like the idea of having settings to private and getting responses like Robyn did though. Of course, I get all kinds of friend requests on Fb with my settings to private--always from men with no other friends and usually a dog...:rolleyes:

DeLoris

Rusty Woman
I love it Karen in that there are no Ads! :-62 :-62 :-62

DeLoris

Rusty Woman

I created a MeWe account months ago and haven't looked at it since. I'll log in sometime and check it out again. I don't like the idea of having settings to private and getting responses like Robyn did though. Of course, I get all kinds of friend requests on Fb with my settings to private--always from men with no other friends and usually a dog...:rolleyes:
Don't you love those replies with men with only 1 picture in there page? Sometimes I lead them on for fun and sometimes I just delete them. Depends on my mood!:-11:-11:-11

Pekarokiki

Esteemed Senior Member

Made me giggle with the men, no other friends and usually a dog :-11 and can imagine @DeLoris you geeing them on:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Re the Shewee lol - I've never tried it but know people that have one ....... think I'd have to be really, really desperate to use one :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

KimR.

Supreme Senior Member
Made me giggle with the men, no other friends and usually a dog :-11 and can imagine @DeLoris you geeing them on:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Re the Shewee lol - I've never tried it but know people that have one ....... think I'd have to be really, really desperate to use one :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OMGosh, Karen, I just reread your original comment and now realize what I think you were saying!!I thought you meant you refer to our "girl parts" as a Shewee... I need to read more carefully!o_O

Pekarokiki

Esteemed Senior Member
OMGosh, Karen, I just reread your original comment and now realize what I think you were saying!!I thought you meant you refer to our "girl parts" as a Shewee... I need to read more carefully!o_O
:-11 :-11 so funny

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Love the banter going on here DeLoris this must be cheering you up after all you have been through love the bit about the men lol keep it up girl. :-17 xxx

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Love the banter going on here DeLoris this must be cheering you up after all you have been through love the bit about the men lol keep it up girl. :-17 xxx
I agree--love the fun comments!