Mixed Media Paper Challenge

Diane's Art

Esteemed Senior Member
You are welcome Kim!! Beautifully created!! I love that photo and the heart cutouts. Thank you for joining the challenge.

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - December
Thank you so much for the gorgeous papers and challenge. I blended papers 1 and 9 and did a slight color change. I then used it to create the stacked papers making the original slightly lighter each time. xxxxxxxxx

christineartfrance

I liked the first paper, and the textures, thank you very much :)
Here is my daughter when she was a baby, my little love :-62

But I think I did not do what was asked
I applied another paper, but in "color mode" and I changed the color, plus a mask to get a gradation

hugs, chris

Diane's Art

Esteemed Senior Member
This so beautiful Rosie!! I love how you blended the papers and the adorable photo! The bunny reminds me of the pet rabbit I had as a young adult. I cared for the rabbit while my friend was away at college, and he ended up staying with me until he passed. Thank you for joining the challenge.

Diane's Art

Esteemed Senior Member
You did just fine Christine. Your page is beautifully designed and blended. Your daughter is adorable! Thank you for joining the challenge.

Diane's Art

Esteemed Senior Member
So beautiful Nancy!!! I love the new paper, beautiful photo and design! Thank you for joining the challenge.

Diane's Art

Esteemed Senior Member
Beautiful new paper and gorgeous layout Wendy!! That photo is adorable! Thank you for joining the challenge.

Diane's Art

Esteemed Senior Member
This is so beautiful Jean!! I love what you did with the paper. Thank you for joining the challenge.