Monthly note card challenge ...

Sue C

Esteemed Senior Member
wonderful cards and so different from each other ... one happy and bright and the other soft and dramatic

Sue C

Esteemed Senior Member
Sorry I have only looked at these today .... first the leg and the shot etc etc and then I'm laid up with the back door you NO whats !! ... was that a surprise :) .... recovering once again and am able to sit still for a bit lol ,,,,anyway ...

Just gotta say these cards are all absolutely gorgeous and so different from each other ... there is something for everybody in these ...Thank You for playing this month !!! :-43

Chickie

Here is my card for the challenge. I used some commercial use items from The Hungry JPEG that came with a font bundle. Image linked to gallery.

Last edited:

KimR.

Supreme Senior Member
Thanks, Sue. The background is a paper in Vicki's pretty kit. I plan to use the kit for all of the cards.

Robyn

Administrator
Staff member
At Sue's request I have made a new gallery category just for these cards so it will be easy to find them if you wish to print. I have moved your cards to the new category and also edited the images in this thread with the new links. Hopefully I haven't missed anyone.

nightshadow

Hermit, occasionally signs in
Hope your health problems are cleared up soon Sue. I just finished this challenge and enjoyed it very much. Thank you for thinking this one up.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Great idea to have a gallery for the monthly note card challenges. I added the card images and gallery links to my posts.

Robyn

Administrator
Staff member
I think I had already fixed all the links in this thread, but thanks Grace.

Patricia

Premier Senior Member
Thank you Sue!
I'm just having trouble with the size if I want to print... I print on photo paper so it looks nice, but the size of the photopaper AND of the standard envelopes here in Belgium (Europe?) is 4x6 inches... so by printing I loose part of the card on the short side and I have a white border on the long side... :(
Q: What is quarterfold size? I don't think we have this here or maybe we call it something else...

Last edited:

Sue C

Esteemed Senior Member
:-36Thank you for switching them Robyn ... I just read the message and was going to message everybody, went to see where the card gallery was for the link and found they were already there ... U R the BEST

Sue C

Esteemed Senior Member
Our cards are taken from a 8 1/2 x 11 inch size .. regular printing size .... so a half sheet folded either way makes a card . ... a quarter fold is simply the same sized page folded in half twice .... maybe create a 4x6 template, slip the card image on there and reduce to fit and slip a matching background behind it before printing .. that's how I'd do it ... once you have your template made you could use it to do all the cards... you could use percentage to reduce it .. in photoshop I'd unclick resample image and you would keep all the pixels

Patricia

Premier Senior Member
I looked it up... 8,5x11 inch is letter format... that does not exist here... we have A4, that is 8,26x11,7 inch...can't they just do the same everywhere?
I'll try to adjust in photoshop..4x6 fits nicely in an envelope.. Thank you Sue!