• Suggest a palette for our end of year members' kit HERE.  Suggestions to be submitted by Tuesday 19th please.

Mood Board March

Evelyn

Esteemed Senior Member
MOOD-BOARD-MARCH.jpg

Evelyn here for the March Mood Board; Rosie and I are going to alternate as hostesses. Choose at least three items on the board to inspire your layout. These can be objects, colors, shapes, themes, textures, etc. etc. IF your country or religion has a special day this month OR if your birthday is in March, feel free to create something to showcase that. Please indicate which items you chose to inspire your layout. As far as colors - there are so many different special days listed, any color can be used. Upload your pages to Monthly Challenges Gallery and copy them over to this thread. Have a grand time.

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
GREAT Mood Board Evelyn! Thank you for hosting this challenge.

:-1

KimR.

Administrator and Supreme Senior Member
Staff member
Challenge Host - November
Lots of special days this month! Thank you, Evelyn!

JanD

Premier Senior Member
Can't wait to play, Evelyn! March is filled with wonderful 'days' to celebrate!

doglvr49

Esteemed Senior Member
Thank you so much for the board Evelyn. I live in a part of the US that has to be a meteorologist's nightmare unless they're up for a real challenge. I also chose wildlife and water. And the bears look pretty happy, in spite of the rain.

Last edited:

Evelyn

Esteemed Senior Member
I am sure you're going to show us something beautiful, Orkan ... I like your siggy

Evelyn

Esteemed Senior Member
great Spring colors and I really like how you've placed their photo under that great umbrella, CutieJo

Last edited:

Evelyn

Esteemed Senior Member
well of course those bears are happy Kathy ... you've given one a martini, looks like; one some ice cream and I'm sure the other one has something hidden behind those drums

Evelyn

Esteemed Senior Member
what gorgeous colors on those Aspens, Jan and you carried them throughout your creation

JanD

Premier Senior Member
Love this, Evelyn! Your color choices, the images, the layering...........well, heck, I love the entire page! xoxoxox

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - November
Evelyn, love the wonderful and beautiful Mood Board for this month!