by Lindsay

by Grace

Mood Board September

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - September

September Moodboard Challenge.
Inspired by Coco, flowers and purple.
Love the beautiful purples and image and flowers and perfume bottle and the blending on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Thank you for the challenge Grace. My inspiration are the colors pink, blue, green, and the headdress.

Diane, love the beautiful extraction of the adorable girl and the beautiful headdress and colors on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.

Evelyn

Miss Social Chatty-ness
thank you, Grace (my youngest will retire Lt. Col., Army and his last day is Oct.31 - they will be moving 1st week of October and will no longer be near-by ... that's why it's "just for today, no tears)

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
thank you, Grace (my youngest will retire Lt. Col., Army and his last day is Oct.31 - they will be moving 1st week of October and will no longer be near-by ... that's why it's "just for today, no tears)
Evelyn, beautiful and happy family photo and beautiful stars and hearts and stamping and wonderful journaling that you will keep smiling just for today even though they are moving. Hopefully they will not move too far away. Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Thank you Grace for the mood board and hosting the challenge

Micheline, congrats on the GSO! Love the gorgeous colors and the gorgeous images and effects and artsy bits and word art! Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.

TruusF

I couldn't resist to make another page! The name Coco brought some other associations! So just for the fun of it... inspired by Coco, dog, purple and yellow

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Sherry, congrats on the GSO and TBI! Love the adorable photo and gorgeous clusters and word art! Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member

I couldn't resist to make another page! The name Coco brought some other associations! So just for the fun of it... inspired by Coco, dog, purple and yellow
Love the gorgeous colors and clusters and the Coco scene and sugar skulls and word art! Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.