• by TruusF

by Poppy

by Lindsay

by Grace

Mood Board September

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - September
Wendy, congrats on the GSO! Love the gorgeous photo and the blended photo background and the adorable and gorgeous clusters on your autumn page. Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
thanks for this challenge !!! I choose Forest, leaves, dog, bird and something with wheels :LOL:
Love the beautiful masked photo and the beautiful extraction of the little boy and the dog and the beautiful clusters and shadows on your gorgeous autumn page. Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Thank you Grace for another great Mood Board and for hosting. My inspiration was from the woman, flowers and the dog....

Karen, beautiful and happy photo of your mother and grandmother and masking and beautiful clusters and bicycle and dog on your gorgeous page. Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Here is my page. I was inspired by leaves, flowers, birds, girl and word art.

Carmen, love the beautiful photo and framing and the beautiful clusters and word art on your gorgeous autumn page! Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Thank you Grace, My inspiration came from the Tea, the bird and the flowers
Lindsay, love the beautiful photos and illustrations and clusters and word art on your gorgeous tea time page! Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member