Mood Board

Robyn

Administrator
Staff member
Challenge Host - February
We have lots of new challenges Evelyn. Why not wait until towards the middle of the month.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Evelyn, I'm your backup and available when you need a break.

Evelyn

Miss Social Chatty-ness
Evelyn, I'm your backup and available when you need a break.
I know you're ready to help out anybody, Grace and thank you ♥ I don't need a break BUT that "you know what computer" acted way up again and is fixed, hopefully but the weather is not cooperating right now :-19 ... AND we're expecting more "sizeable amounts" of snow this weekend! I have it already done :)

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
I know you're ready to help out anybody, Grace and thank you ♥ I don't need a break BUT that "you know what computer" acted way up again and is fixed, hopefully but the weather is not cooperating right now :-19 ... AND we're expecting more "sizeable amounts" of snow this weekend! I have it already done :)
Evelyn, I'm glad that your computer is fixed and that you have the Mood Board ready to upload later this month. Stay safe and warm during the snowy weather.

Evelyn

Miss Social Chatty-ness
Thank you for hosting another mood board, glad you are back on line. Here is my offering. Inspired by Umbrella day.

Thank you for joining the mood board and showing us this great umbrella - LOVE the colors, Jody and congrats on it being the FP today

Evelyn

Miss Social Chatty-ness
Thanks for the challenge Evelyn. Like Jody, my layout is inspired by Umbrella Day. Maybe because we need some rain.
Another awesome umbrella ... we could use them right now to keep off the snow! This is so bright and cheerful, Glyn and those characters on the brolly make me smile

TruusF

full

Thanks for the mood board challenge. I chose the "special herd" 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I posted the many credits in the gallery.