Movie Quote Challenge

cats4jan

Premier Senior Member
I'm starting my own challenge - if this is not allowed, please take this thread down.

Anyone want to join me in making a layout using a movie quote?

When I opened this photo, it just said to me "we're walking, we're walking" I had to find where I had heard that quote
and here it is - "Dave" - with Kevin Kline - it's a good clean movie if anyone wants a nice film to watch.

BTW, Michi, you may recognize this template, it's one of yours from the good old days.

Last edited:

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
Challenge Host - July
Thank you Janice. It certainly is allowed. I always encourage members to host a challenge and I think this is a good idea. :D

Sue C

Esteemed Senior Member
This sounds like a wonderful challenge ..... now to think what my favourite quote is from my favourite movie :)

cats4jan

Premier Senior Member
One more to get your creative juices going.

This is an old layout from one of my favorite movies
Yes, I think Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure is a fun movie, despite what Keanu Reeves says about it.

This photo is a shot off my niece's TV - that's why you see the flash in the photo -
I think this is when Keith Urban was entertaining at half time at some Thanksgiving football game.

Last edited:

cats4jan

Premier Senior Member
Wow, Robyn, that is amazing. The text technique and those intense blue eyes, really make this layout.

A-M

Challenge Host - July
Janice, this sounds a great challenge. Dave is a movie I have enjoyed in the past and is one I can watch over and over again.

Now... which quote will I use.... there are so many.

BrightEyes

Esteemed Senior Member
Heidi... LOL as we both chose the same quote... but mine didn't have the "ET..." in it.

The girls just had to play in the old style phone booth but use a cell phone instead.

nightshadow

Premier Senior Member
Great challenge Janice and I like the way you went about it by first opening a photo. Must go hunt in computer now.

nightshadow

Premier Senior Member
So, I know I'm cheating a bit since I also used this photo for Gabi's Grab my kit challenge. But I thought the colors looked so good with my handsome bird, and can't you just hear him saying: "I'm ready for my close-up." as spoken by Gloria Swanson in Sunset Blvd (1950)?

cats4jan

Premier Senior Member
I love your birdie - what a cutie. Great clustering. I don't know how you ladies always manage to do such great clusters. I just can't do it.