Mr and Mrs Santa Claus paper dolls challenge ...

Sue C

Esteemed Senior Member
I forgot to mention that I have posted a challenge this month lol .. it's been a busy month ... hubby has been set up with the Heart Institute here in Ottawa .. he's got blockage but manageable if he's a good boy ... we've only begun this journey so it's taking a lot of attention ... anyway ... only rule for these two is to use at least one in a page .. either a Santa page or a photo page or whatever you choose ... and have fun !!
MrClaus-SCDec2020.jpg
MrsClaus-SCDec2020.jpg

DeLoris

Rusty Woman
Challenge Host - May
Oh My, I hope hubby behaves himself till he gets into the doctor! This challenge looks fun! :-62 :-62 :-62

Sue C

Esteemed Senior Member
Oh My, I hope hubby behaves himself till he gets into the doctor! This challenge looks fun! :-62 :-62 :-62
He's been DeLoris ... had an angioplasty where he found one side of his heart is completely blocked however because it happened over a long period of time his heart has created it's own route to get oxygen ... the Institute itself is working with him to get that larger with exercise etc which for him because of his two knee surgeries and a wonky knee needs some thought ... they are setting him up with a doctor who can order blood tests etc plus a physio therapist plus exercise trainer etc to get him up and at least walking properly again .. they are the best in Canada, it's where he was when he had his heart attack in 2003. We had an hour and a half appointment with a nurse this morning lol .. now I can breathe a bit

Robyn

Administrator
Staff member
What fun! Thanks Sue.

It's a worry with your husband, but it sounds like he is in very good hands.

DeLoris

Rusty Woman
Challenge Host - May
He's been DeLoris ... had an angioplasty where he found one side of his heart is completely blocked however because it happened over a long period of time his heart has created it's own route to get oxygen ... the Institute itself is working with him to get that larger with exercise etc which for him because of his two knee surgeries and a wonky knee needs some thought ... they are setting him up with a doctor who can order blood tests etc plus a physio therapist plus exercise trainer etc to get him up and at least walking properly again .. they are the best in Canada, it's where he was when he had his heart attack in 2003. We had an hour and a half appointment with a nurse this morning lol .. now I can breathe a bit
I am so glad she made you feel better. My ex husband had a triple bypass at 38. He was lucky. They caught him before he had a heart attack. I'm sooo sorry your hubby has soo many health issues. I hope they can help his knee. That will do a lot for his morale I'm sure. You poor thing, you sure have a lot on your plate. You are both in my thoughts and prayers! :-62 :-62 :-62

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - May
Thank you for the challenge and the free kit Sue I am so sorry to hear about your hubby I hope he recovers soon.xxx