My Etsy Shop is Open

Robyn

Administrator and Owner
Staff member
Congratulations Rosie, I'm so very happy for you and I wish you lots and lots success in your new venture. When I last looked it was showing 2 sales and now it's showing 24!!

:-4

Pekarokiki

Premier Senior Member
Huge congratulations Rosie, I know your shop will be a huge success and I’m off to shop right now....good luck with everything xx

goldengirl69

Premier Senior Member
well done Rosie...I've been shopping at your new store.....the Bunny kit is gorgeous, looking forward to seeing more, I know you will do well.you've been so generous for so long...it's time for you to reap the rewards.xx

Rosie

Esteemed Senior Member
Congratulations Rosie, I'm so very happy for you and I wish you lots and lots success in your new venture. When I last looked it was showing 2 sales and now it's showing 24!!

:-4
Thank you so much Robyn

Rosie

Esteemed Senior Member
well done Rosie...I've been shopping at your new store.....the Bunny kit is gorgeous, looking forward to seeing more, I know you will do well.you've been so generous for so long...it's time for you to reap the rewards.xx
Thank you so much

Moss

Oh that is such good news, congratulations. You are sure too be a great success as your kits are wonderful. Will be over to your new shop soon xx

Lillias

Premier Senior Member
Congratulations Rosie on the opening of your Etsy shop. It's not before time and I wish you all the success in the world with it. Will be paying a visit soon...xxx

Robyn

Administrator and Owner
Staff member
I see that Rosie has had quite a few sales today and probably some from members here I would think. Thank you to those of you who are able to support Rosie in her new venture. I know of course that it is not possible for everyone to do so, but I also know that you all wish her well.

:-34