My gift to.....

nemla

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - April
Lets have some fun
Send a funny or nice or sarcastic gift to someone ( please don't be mean or nasty, not that you would, but you know... ) the next player will forward the gift to someone else but add an item.
Like this example;
I will send the gift of a warm pair of socks to the singer Madonna ( because she always looks cold in those tiny outfits )
the next player can say, I will forward Madonnas socks ,and add the gift of a carrot to Frosty the snowman .
Third player can choose to forward both socks and carrot to someone, or just forward the carrot.
Clear as mud ?
I will start in the next post

Pekarokiki

Esteemed Senior Member
:-11 I really think ol' Boris requires more than a ballpoint pen but.....I will forward him the ballpoint pen and will also send him a CD of Pure Relaxation to counteract all those stressful moments 🙈

nemla

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - April
Well I will forward the Pure relaxation CD to the girls working the late shift at the supermarket, and I will add a nice radox foot bath too.

nemla

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - April
@Evelyn at the time Boris Johnson was the new British prime minister and trying to sign the Brexit deal,that had taken soooooo long to come about.
It is an old thread, and I guess no one liked the game. LoL

Evelyn

Miss Social Chatty-ness
I just saw this and would love to play ... let's try

A pen to my doctor so he can order me stronger pain pills, stronger anti-kill pills, some kind of miracle pill to take care of everything else AND 1 roll of toilet paper to each household in the world!

nemla

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - April
ok I will play;
I will take your gift of a toilet roll and share it with non hoarders. Then I will give the gift of a bag of marshmallows to the girl guides, so they can have a nice toasty bonfire , and stay prepared.

Pekarokiki

Esteemed Senior Member
OOh lovely I could actually do with some marshmallows right now but I will take those marshmallows and give them out to some needy people who are failing to find any milk and bread on the shelves and hope that they can find some comfort in their squidgy softness 🙈 🙈 and I will also gift a chicken to lay them fresh eggs for their breakfast each day