CHALLENGES My Spring shoe challenge

Kakleidesigns

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host - April
Let's decorate a shoe and make it look like Spring!
I recollected some of my old photos of shoes and shoot some more new ones to create this challenge.
The challenge is to decorate at least one shoe that is included in the file (you can download HERE), make it look like Spring, and make it the main focus of your page. YOU MUST USE ONLY THE SHOES PROVIDED. YOU MUST USE AT LEAST ONE AS THE MAIN FOCUS ON YOUR PAGE. (A small shoe in a corner won't do it!)
HAVE FUN!

2v2aUUFLzx6esgT.jpg

DOWNLOAD HERE

Here is my page, I used 2:
2v2aUUFm3x6esgT.jpg

Spring sight collection by Kakleidesigns (Coming soon)
Shoes by me for the challenge

TruusF

full

Thank you Karen for this fun challenge!!! :)
Credits:
Photo : pixabay Gary Bendig
RediSu – W18, ETD - springtime, OK dawn – Our house, GTD – forgotten diaries, Aimeeh – egg, KS – this is me march, Sun- heart felt dilivery

Evelyn

Miss Social Chatty-ness
Challenge Host - April
Super idea - not much spring like colors one might say? well, here it matches my mood and my huge magnolia tree that got zapped by ol' man frost last night ... now the flowers are brown!

Evelyn

Miss Social Chatty-ness
Challenge Host - April
Lovin' each and every shoe filled and decorated with such clever creativity ♥

DeLoris

Rusty Woman
Challenge Host - April
Let's decorate a shoe and make it look like Spring!
I recollected some of my old photos of shoes and shoot some more new ones to create this challenge.
The challenge is to decorate at least one shoe that is included in the file (you can download HERE), make it look like Spring, and make it the main focus of your page. YOU MUST USE ONLY THE SHOES PROVIDED. YOU MUST USE AT LEAST ONE AS THE MAIN FOCUS ON YOUR PAGE. (A small shoe in a corner won't do it!)
HAVE FUN!

2v2aUUFLzx6esgT.jpg

DOWNLOAD HERE

Here is my page, I used 2:
2v2aUUFm3x6esgT.jpg

Spring sight collection by Kakleidesigns (Coming soon)
Shoes by me for the challenge
I love your shoe page! That little one is sooo cute sitting on top and the flowers are beautiful! :-62 :-62