Mystery Door Challenge-Week 1

Kakleidesigns

Challenge Host - April

Welcome to a new, Mystery door challenge!
This month, we have 12 doors.
The challenge will be divided in 4 weeks.
You will have 3 doors each week, but you can only request one door each week.
Every door is a different challenge, each door has some guidance to complete a page.
THIS IS NOT A PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE.
You can participate in every week challenge, or in just one, or 2, etc. That's your choice!
There are 3 doors per week!
So, this week you can request only one door: Door 1, 2 or 3.
In order to do that, I need you to reply to this thread and choose a number between 1 to 3. I will send you a private message with the link to your door (file).
This weekly challenge will go from March 1st to 7th. On March 7th the second week will be posted in a new thread!
(I will only send the doors that belong to the proper week, so please don't request a door from week 1 on week 2, or number 12 in week 1. )
The challenges are easy and simple to follow, so don't worry about it too much, so which door do you choose?
Door 1, 2 or 3?

Enjoy and Have fun! :giggle:
I have my example here, I made my page based on Door 1

IMPORTANT NOTE: DON'T SAVE PLACES, POST A NEW THREAD TO SHOW YOUR FINISHED PAGE, OR I WILL MISS YOUR POST, AND PLEASE ONLY REQUEST IN THIS THREAD AND IF POSSIBLE TAG ME IN EACH POST YOU MAKE: @Kakleidesigns

Last edited:

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
Challenge Host - April
This challenge was so popular last month, so thank you Karen for hosting once again. LOVE your sample page!