Mystery Door Challenge-Week 1

Kakleidesigns

Challenge Host - April
Door 4 please.
I am so sorry Hon, I missed your post, sometimes we click the wrong button that is closed to Start conversations, and I realized I was ignoring you, I just sent you door 1 because this week is only door 1, 2 and 3. There's, not door 4, and so so sorry again. @zepper, this is also happening to you with me probably, you click ignored close to my profile, just go and click unignored and I will be able to send you everything. Mistakes happen, so sorry.

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
Challenge Host - April
I'm pleased this slight hiccup has shown up as it was something I was not aware of.

zepper

Challenge Host - April
I am so sorry Hon, I missed your post, sometimes we click the wrong button that is closed to Start conversations, and I realized I was ignoring you, I just sent you door 1 because this week is only door 1, 2 and 3. There's, not door 4, and so so sorry again. @zepper, this is also happening to you with me probably, you click ignored close to my profile, just go and click unignored and I will be able to send you everything. Mistakes happen, so sorry.
I'm pleased this slight hiccup has shown up as it was something I was not aware of.
Hello Kakleidesigns, I have hovered over your profile and it isn't set as ignore.... when I did it said 'unignore' so I must presume that isn't the reason for our issue