Mystery door February-challenge

Kakleidesigns

Challenge Host - February

Welcome to a new, different challenge in Just Art, I hope you like and enjoy this challenge.
There are 4 different doors, each door has a number: 1, 2, 3, 4... and each number includes a file with a unique challenge.
So, you must choose only one door, and one door only. Once you download the file you will receive the instruction to your own challenge.
In order to do that, I need you to reply to this thread and choose a number between 1 to 4. Each day or every 2 days until February 25th I will send you a private message with the link to your door (file).
If you want to make more than one, you have to finish the first selected and then you can request a new one. (Please tag me @Kakleidesigns, so it would be easy for me to find your request in the thread.
The challenges are easy and simple to follow, so don't worry about it too much, so which door do you choose?

Enjoy and Have fun!

EDIT from Robyn. I have created a Mystery Door category in the gallery. I have transferred images already uploaded to the new category which can be found HERE. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
Challenge Host - February
Ooooohhhh! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this challenge Karen. Thank you.

:-17