New Challenge is ON

Evelyn

Esteemed Senior Member
The only requirements for this challenge are: mostly white space AND 1 big title,​ arranged differently ... and not a usual word such as ... love, memory, birthday, zoo trip .... one word ... minimal journalling

cats4jan

Premier Senior Member
Looking forward to doing this challenge. As for your layout, it looks great - especially that word art

cats4jan

Premier Senior Member
Thanks for the challenge. It was fun looking through my photos and waiting for that one word to pop into my head.

Nothing did, until this photo.

Evelyn, your layout reminded me to use a bevel - I used to use them all the time. I like that look.

Decided to try a framed vignette because I didn't like all those people at the bottom of my photo.
Don't all those tourists know I'm trying to get a photo without people??
LOL

I guess I could've cloned them out, but this was way easier.

Evelyn

Esteemed Senior Member

hummingbird on bee balm which is used in Earl Grey tea (I used so many filters, effects, etc. on Margaret's photo ...)

Evelyn

Esteemed Senior Member
I had to do the exact same thing, Janice ... look thru photos til one spoke to me and I do know what you mean about people getting in the way LOL .. like that leaning Lean title ..

Sue C

Esteemed Senior Member
Great challenge .... this is my brother, 8 years younger than I ... caught with my bath powder ... all over my bed and him and lots of my stuff around him ... mr. mischief ... always was