CHALLENGES NEW! Lucky Dip Challenge - September

My lucky Dip page thanks Robyn x
luck dip challenge.jpg

This is so much fun thank you once again Robyn – I used a mixture – Singing in the Rain – Jessica D – with a paper – Magical – Lousie L – overlay - my stash – Fonts – Deciso – Sherilyn

I'm so very grateful for the great response to this challenge; it's certainly keeping me on my toes sending out new downloads. But I have a good system going for what I've sent to who and so far it's going quite smoothly.

I do however have to apologize to some of you. In my haste to get this ready I really didn't check things too thoroughly! So if you have received an image with two hands, or seven fingers on a hand, two feet, stuff sticking out from where it shouldn't be!........and stuff like that, I'm sorry. I have been through and corrected some of the more glaring 'funny bits' with new download links, but it's too late for those who have already received them.

Like I said at the beginning of this challenge, this month is a learning curve for me. I promise I will do better with Lucky Dip Mark 2. ;)

Robyn, sorry if I hurt you, already that you must have taken a long time to create all these beautiful images. You don't have to apologize, oh no! No problem for 3 legs or 2 heads, lol! correcting the handle of the umbrella was just one more challenge for me and it was just my 2nd page I didn't notice the other pictures with funny details. ;)
JA5

Robyn, sorry if I hurt you, already that you must have taken a long time to create all these beautiful images. You don't have to apologize, oh no! No problem for 3 legs or 2 heads, lol! correcting the handle of the umbrella was just one more challenge for me and it was just my 2nd page I didn't notice the other pictures with funny details. ;)
JA5
Oh no Micheline, you definitely didn't hurt me at all. :) It was a really good thing, as it made me take a better look at some of those somewhat rushed images, and there were some questionable funny things! LOL

YOU created quite the winner here, @Robyn AND, of course, our peeps are creating wonderful lovlies! ♥

Back