New Techniques

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
I noticed that Diane would like to learn new techniques when asked by Kythe...Karen.... if we would like to do the colour palette challenge each month...There are many advanced members on here who know more about Photoshop and Craft Artist ....I for one would love to learn more if anyone else has any suggestions ...Ona and Marianne very kindly showed us how their pages were made.... and took us step by step....I wondered if we could have something similar if not now maybe when the refurbishment is finished.

JodyT

How good would that be? I LOVE to learn new techniques. LOL the trick is to remember tomorrow.

Anita

Esteemed Senior Member
I have made a page showing how to make the transparent shadow frames that were in my page 'The street where you live' but it is for Craft Artist only as I don't use Photoshop much....it is very easy....but I don't know where to show it ♥

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
I'm not sure either maybe Robyn could suggest something .... if we can start a new thread called Craft Artist Techniques.

WendyP

Premier Senior Member
As Poppy says why not start a thread called Craft Artist Techniques. Loads of tutorials for PS, but very few specalised ones for Craft Artist

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
It would be good to have both Photoshop and Craft Artist in their own threads I am just waiting to hear from Robyn as with all the changes going on at the moment with Just Art I dont want to start something that might interfere with things.

Last edited:

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Robyn is going to do a TIPS..TECHNIQUES...TUTORIALS AND SOFTWARE thread and make it a sticky so anyone who wants to add to it for both Photoshop and Craft Artist will be able to do so....

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
Challenge Host - July
It's already in the forum Mary HERE. I can make the new thread in this section sticky so it will always stay at the top.

If you want a different place for it, just tell me and I can set it up.:)

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
Challenge Host - July
It most likely will be some time before the changes happen, so we will continue on as usual.

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
That is brilliant Robyn anyone can add to these new techniques and those that have not seen the others can see that they are all together now in one place.Thank you.:-M