Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - June
:-57to our family Maria there are a few of us here from daisytrail as you will soon see we are looking forward to seeing your pages you will get a lot of info from the forum if you need anything just have fun and enjoy yourself.xxx

Rosie

Wildlife Warrior
Challenge Host - June
Hello Maria. So wonderful to see you here. I know you will love it. I too am from DaisyTrail originally but found a fantastic new home here. :-59

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - June
Hi Maria and welcome to Just Art. Looking forward to seeing you in the Forum and Gallery.

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - June
Hi Marie, so glad you have found and joined this wonderful friendly site. I am also a CA user and there are quite a few us here. Look forward to seeing to seeing you around.
:-56

Jody

The Wanderer.
2021 Project 52 Challenge Host
Hi Maria, welcome. You will find us a friendly bunch and sometimes some of us can be a little cheeky in the general chat area (not naming names here). All in good fun though.

Pekarokiki

Esteemed Senior Member
2021 Project 52 Challenge Host
Hello Maria and welcome to Just Art, look forward to seeing you around 🎉🎉❤️

Norma

Premier Senior Member
Welcome Maria! You'll love it here...everyone is so nice and friendly! Looking forward to seeing some of your artistry!

nemla

love a challenging challenge
Challenge Host - June
Hi Maria Welcome, really nice to meet you. I am sure that you will enjoy it. If you have any Question please ask, there is always someone here who knows the answer... or if it is about resizing or stuff related to CraftArtist, there is an old thread called daisytrailers in the forum that should help with that.
Have FUN

Anita

Esteemed Senior Member
Hi Maria...I use Craft Artist and was on Daisytrail...You will love JustArt.. you can ask anyone on here if you get stuck...a great BIG friendly family ♥♥♥