• Suggest a palette for our end of year members' kit HERE.  Suggestions to be submitted by Tuesday 19th please.

Nominate some layouts for Marianne and I to 'deconstruct'.

wombat146

Premier Senior Member
Thanks for sweet comments Diane and like Marianne I will need to do each layout separately or maybe a couple together where I have used the same type of techniques! :)

Veronika

Supreme Senior Member
Ideas for taking advantage of the little black brushes pngs and and generally black overlays and border -

jirsev

Esteemed Senior Member
It's seem like it Ona. I'm thrilled that you and Marianne are going to do this and really look forward to it!!

Margje

Esteemed Senior Member
Yes I have to apologize but I have some family problems taking a lot of time right now! All my 4 parents (yes I still have them) are in need of much extra care! So my free time goes up in CT work and challenges at the moment!

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - November
Yes I have to apologize but I have some family problems taking a lot of time right now! All my 4 parents (yes I still have them) are in need of much extra care! So my free time goes up in CT work and challenges at the moment!
Marianne, there is no need to apologize. Family is important and it's wonderful that you are a loving caregiver to your parents.

wombat146

Premier Senior Member
@Diane's Art @Robyn Oh I am more than happy to do some more! :) no one had popped any other new pages here which is why I haven't done any! :) Diane, I will look at that castle layout you posted to see what I actually did........ it was one of the last layouts I did while on Dawn's CT, before she passed away. :cry: