CHIT CHAT not MIA but ....

nemla

love a challenging challenge
Challenge Host - May
Hi all. Just to let you know that if I do not comment a promptly on the cock and bull, and later at the progressive this month, it is not because I am ignoring you.
We have My hubbies mum in hospital, and it is not looking good, so we are spending as much time as we can with her there . But The cock and bull will still be posted and I am looking very much forward to seeing all your pages of both challenges.
Have a great month !

Robyn

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry to hear the news about your MIL Vivi. Please don't worry too much about what is going on here. Look after yourself and your family. Hugs.

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - May
Sorry to hear about your mil Vivi just concentrate on being at the hospital and come back when your ready.xx

Ev

Miss Social Chatty-ness
You're doing what you should be doing right now, Vivi - the creations will still be there whenever you can pop in ... ♥

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - May
2022 Project 52 Challenge Host
Vivi, sorry to hear about the sad news of your MIL. Thinking of you and your family...

Glyn

The Dreamer
I'm sorry to hear your news Vivi. Life is short and family is everything. We'll be here when you get back. JA7

nemla

Challenge Host - May
Update of a sort. My MIL is still in hospital , and unresponsive, my SIL is staying with us, and I am tired in my head and sorry for every one .
But apart from that .... life is a piece of cake !

nemla

Challenge Host - May
Last update.

My MIL has finally passed away. It was a hard 8 weeks, we still have the funeral, and my SIL is still staying here with us .so I will be absent for a few more days , and perhaps a fewe more after everything is back to normal,- mostly because I plan to sleep !

• Sad
Reactions: Ev

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - May
Last update.
My MIL has finally passed away. It was a hard 8 weeks, we still have the funeral, and my SIL is still staying here with us .so I will be absent for a few more days , and perhaps a fewe more after everything is back to normal,- mostly because I plan to sleep !
Vivi, sorry about the sad news. Take care of yourself and get the well-need sleep and rest. Thinking of you and sending hugs to you and to your family.

Jody

The Wanderer.
Sorry to hear this Vivi, it must be a trying and hard time for you and the family. thinking of you, rest up and dont hurry. You probably need to regain your inner strength after this.

Glyn

The Dreamer
I'm so sorry to hear your sad news. Rest will be a good thing after trying time you and your family has had. My thoughts are with you in this very sad time. :-36

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - May
Vivi so sorry to hear your sad news, you need to recover now get plenty of rest, thinking of you and sending lot's of hugs.xxx