Not much around

Jeannette

I haven't been around much the last month. I was so busy finding a job, and YAY, I succeeded. This means the coming month I will probably be around even less, because after being at home for three years, of which I was sick the last two, I'm going to need time to get used to be a working woman again. Hopefully, when I'm used to my new life, I will have time and energy to scrap again :)

JanD

Premier Senior Member
Best of luck with your new job. Hope you find time to scrap now and then (it's good for your heart!). Keep in touch Jeanette! xoxo

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
It's great to read that your life is back on track again Jeannette. Best of luck with your new job and hopefully you can pop in here now and then and let us know how you are getting on.

A-M

Congratulations Jeanette on your new job. I hope it all goes well for you and that you do find time to still create digital artwork.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - August
Jeanette, good news on your new job! Hope you find a little time to scrap.

KimR.

Administrator and Supreme Senior Member
Staff member
Challenge Host - August
Congratulations, Jeanette!

SonjaS

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host - August
I'm so happy for you Jeannette!!! I know how much you wanted this!! Go get them girl!!
:-l

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
I am so pleased your life is back on track Jeannette enjoy your new job and dont forget to pop in and make some pages when you have time.xxx

Margje

Esteemed Senior Member
I am happy for you Jeanette! Good luck on your new job! That takes a lot of energy in the beginning!

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - August
Congratulations on finding a job. Wishing you all the best. :-1 :-60

Anne

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host - August
:-62 Great news Jeanette...it sounds like life is moving on for you.....happy times again! Please make time for your art though as your creative juices need a release and JustArt is such a good place to share. x