November 2022 GSO.

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - November
Love the gorgeous page by Poppy (Mary)--beautiful woman and effects and beautiful colors, greenery, word art and fabulous paper curl!

Thank you so much Grace,I really appreciate that you chose my page, I am doing my happy dance.xxx :-10 :-l💃💃💃:-62:-62

DeLoris

Rusty Woman
Dalsi has made the most inventive and unique Christmas Card! I have never seen anything like it and it is fabulous! Congratulations on GSO for your wonderful vintage card! Thank you for playing in the challenge! :-62

DeLoris

Rusty Woman
Gorgeous November ATC by DeLoris! Love the beautiful photo, the ATC shape, the superb animation and the word art.
Thank you Migueline! I am so very happy you liked my page this much! I love animation and was going to give a class on it and my spine got to bad to sit here. Now that I am back, I need to do it. Thank you again for the GSO! Happy Thanksgiving! 🦃🦃🦃

Kakleidesigns

Esteemed Senior Member
Love the gorgeous page by Kakleidesigns (Karen)--beautiful woman, lace and headdress and beautiful lace frame, OOB, cluster, artsy bits, blending and word art!

:-61 :-26 so so much my friend, I was just about to bed, so good that I decided to check out my email before, this is such an amazing surprise that will definitely help me sleep better. :-c:-f:-f:-f