CHALLENGES November Altered Photo Challenge

SherryD

Challenge Host - December
Thanks for inspiration to try something new to me. Now, do you think I re-read the instructions late last night before trying? Of course not lol. But here is my version.

Norma

Premier Senior Member
I must be reading the instructions wrong...can't get mine to work. I'm using photo shop

DeLoris

Rusty Woman
I must be reading the instructions wrong...can't get mine to work. I'm using photo shop
I don't know Photoshop well enough to help you. I used Paint Shop Pro. For Elements: Use the magic wand tool to select all the slats. Make the photo layer the active layer. Copy. Then add a layer and Paste Into Selection. De-Select. Delete the slat layer. Now you can add an effect/drop shadow to the slats of your photo. Now, decorate your page. I just learned how to do this in Elements. I hope this helps you. :-62 :-62

Bubby

Here is mine for the Altered Photo Challenge, thank you for the slats and the PS tutorial. To be honest I was not sure where I was going with this one, but I had fun playing changed my mind numerous times but finally settled with this one. Started with a template - my stash - altered - a combination of papers from Florescence - Taste of Burgandy - Winter Moon - Rosie - paper from Open Doors Collection - Multiply Designers - overlay my stash - elements mixture - Tropical Paradise - Papier Studios - Hawaii - Ilonka Designs - Photos - mine - Fonts - Ostrich Sans Inline - Bebas Neue - Aleo - Myriad Pro.

Attachments

• Seas-The-Day---Altered-Photo-Challenge---t.jpg
    Seas-The-Day---Altered-Photo-Challenge---t.jpg
    158.5 KB · Views: 5

DeLoris

Rusty Woman
Here is mine for the Altered Photo Challenge, thank you for the slats and the PS tutorial. To be honest I was not sure where I was going with this one, but I had fun playing changed my mind numerous times but finally settled with this one. Started with a template - my stash - altered - a combination of papers from Florescence - Taste of Burgandy - Winter Moon - Rosie - paper from Open Doors Collection - Multiply Designers - overlay my stash - elements mixture - Tropical Paradise - Papier Studios - Hawaii - Ilonka Designs - Photos - mine - Fonts - Ostrich Sans Inline - Bebas Neue - Aleo - Myriad Pro.
Aww - this is adorable with the children. You did a great job with your slats! I love your journaling. I think it completes your page! Thank you so much for joining in the challenge! :-62 :-62

DeLoris

Rusty Woman
full

Thanks for this challenge DeLoris.
I used one of your slats and a cluster by Emeto.
The photo is my own
I love your use of the slat on your page. It is just beautiful! You little cluster is all you needed for such a beautiful picture! Thank you for playing in the challenge! 🦃 🦃 🦃

DeLoris

Rusty Woman

Ev

Miss Social Chatty-ness
really liked the slats, DeLoris and have been saving this image