CHALLENGES November ATC Challenge

SherryD

Challenge Host - December
*November 2021 ATC (Artist Trading Card) challenge!
If you are new to making ATCs, the only "rule" is that they must be 2.5" x 3.5" or 3.5" x 2.5" (That is 750 x 1050 pixels or 1050 x 750 pixels.) This is so that they fit into those plastic sleeves used for baseball trading cards, to preserve them. Normally, the back of physical cards has a title, name of artist, and date. They can be made in any medium, but here ours are digital. Here is a link to a zip of various ATC templates:
www.dropbox.com

SherryD_ATC_templates.zip

Shared with Dropbox
www.dropbox.com

www.dropbox.com
and new book template
www.dropbox.com

SherryD_ATC book template.zip

Shared with Dropbox
www.dropbox.com

www.dropbox.com
Label your entry your-name_ATC_month_year. Upload your entry to the ATC gallery, then come back to this thread and show us your ATC. I will comment in the gallery.
*This month you only need to make one ATC to consider the challenge complete. Of course, you are welcome to make more. Please choose from one of the following themes:
1) A Change of Local - Choose any country (other than your own) and create an ATC that is indicative of it's culture.

2) Nov 10 Is National Forget-me-not day, a day to remember friends and family. Typically involves sending emails or cards featuring the flower or enclosing packets of the flower seeds. Create an ATC that has forget-me-nots and anything else you want to incorporate such as photo of a special friend or loved one.

Robyn

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you Sherry for hosting this challenge. LOVE the Japanese themed card!

hy ellen

Oh! I'm excited. I actually do ATC's in an invitation only fb group and I love these little pieces of art. I quickly worked with a completed 12inch page to create my first ATC here. Thank you for the challenge.
Created with kit 'Cafe in Paris' by Carin Grobe Design- own photo with extraction

full

Cheryln

Oh what wonderful ATC's!! I've made a lot of these by hand, but also love making them digitally, too. I'm going to try this challenge.

Jody

The Wanderer.
2021 Project 52 Challenge Host
Thank you for hosting Sherry , here is my offering.

tanteva

Well, if I'm to choose another country than my own - there can only be one!