CHALLENGES November ATC Challenge

SherryD

Challenge Host - December
If you are new to making ATCs, the only "rule" is that they must be 2.5" x 3.5" or 3.5" x 2.5" (That is 750 x 1050 pixels or 1050 x 750 pixels.) This is so that they fit into those plastic sleeves used for baseball trading cards, to preserve them. Normally, the back of physical cards has a title, name of artist, and date. They can be made in any medium, but here ours are digital. Please post your entry in the ATC category for monthly challenges (that is where I'll comment), then return to this thread to show off your work.
This month there are 2 options (you only need make one to complete the challenge):
1. Gratitude. Please scrap about something you are grateful for but NOT a person or a pet.

2. Autumn Cage Doll. I've added a template to the member's section which you can use as a base but you do not have to. I'm certain you can create a better version yourself. Decorate your doll to denote Autumn in some way. I recommend creating her at full size then shrinking down to fit your ATC. I am still finishing my doll so will edit post later to add my example.

***My apologies/ I was interrupted earlier and posted wrong version of template. Edited version now in member's section. It isn't great but nothing as bad as first version I accidentally posted.

Last edited:

Kythe

Esteemed Senior Member
You certainly made her look different from the way she started out. Super job! Thanks for the template. I will see what I can come up
with.

Quick question: The PSD template comes complete with the elements you used to create your doll. Did you mean to do that? I assume we are to start with the bare minimum and use our own stash?
Don't you hate it when you get interrupted! lol

Last edited:

Ev

Miss Social Chatty-ness
2. Autumn Cage Doll. I've added a template to the member's section which you can use as a base but you do not have to. I'm certain you can create a better version yourself. Decorate your doll to denote Autumn in some way. I recommend creating her at full size then shrinking down to fit your ATC. I am still finishing my doll so will edit post later to add my example.
I think your caged doll is great, thank you

Blackthorne

Premier Senior Member
Thank you for this Challenge, Sherry ! :)

full