CHALLENGES November Big Photo Challenge

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - December
Thanks, Mary, for hosting this challenge. :-62 Photo is my BFF's sweet fur baby...

Love the adorable phot of the cute dog with Santa's hat on the baubles the cluster border the sparkles and the fun word art Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
It has happened! First snow has arrived!

Eva love the beautiful photo with the masking and the effects you made and shared with everyone love the colours the clusters and the word art Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member

GrannyNKY

So Very Thankful
full

Blackthorne

Premier Senior Member
Mary, thanks so much for keeping this Challenge alive in such difficult times !:-17
I really enjoyed doing this page.

full

Bubby

Here is mine for the November Big Photo Challenge. I hope I can remember what papers I used I blend so much I do loose track of what I have used. Here's hoping - one paper - Enchanted - Ginger Scraps - all others I think was from Nordic Nights - ADB Designs - with one from including flower - Magical Reality - unfortunately back then I wasn't keeping track of designers my bad. one little girl blended - Bricolage Bundle - Jen Maddocks - Photo - Pixabay - font gorni. Thank you for the fun challenge.

Attachments

• Growing-Up---Big-Photo-Challenge---.jpg
    Growing-Up---Big-Photo-Challenge---.jpg
    184.7 KB · Views: 5