CHALLENGES November Big Photo Challenge

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - December
Mary, thanks so much for keeping this Challenge alive in such difficult times !:-17
I really enjoyed doing this page.

full

Helga this is a really gorgeous page with the beautiful scene you created and the wonderful cluster with the vintage photo the scatters the layering the lace and the wonderful quote. Thank you for taking part in the challenge.
xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Here is mine for the November Big Photo Challenge. I hope I can remember what papers I used I blend so much I do loose track of what I have used. Here's hoping - one paper - Enchanted - Ginger Scraps - all others I think was from Nordic Nights - ADB Designs - with one from including flower - Magical Reality - unfortunately back then I wasn't keeping track of designers my bad. one little girl blended - Bricolage Bundle - Jen Maddocks - Photo - Pixabay - font gorni. Thank you for the fun challenge.
Bubby I love the magical scene you created with the image of the child and then a grown woman the words are so fitting for this wonderful page Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Thank you Mary for a wonderful Challenge
Cathy love the gorgeous photo of the elegant lady with the superb blending the clustering the colours and the word art Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Thanks for the challenge!
Norma this so gorgeous with the adorable cute photo of the pooch the artsy bits the colours and the word art Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Last edited:

wombat146

Premier Senior Member
Don't faint Mary but I am back to do a challenge with you! :) Had some spare scrapping time today so popped in to see if the large photo challenge was happening and yay!! it was! Thanks so much for hosting it. :)

I used a photo of chive flower, those pretty little delicate flowers always remind me of butterfly wings for some reason! :)

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Don't faint Mary but I am back to do a challenge with you! :) Had some spare scrapping time today so popped in to see if the large photo challenge was happening and yay!! it was! Thanks so much for hosting it. :)

I used a photo of chive flower, those pretty little delicate flowers always remind me of butterfly wings for some reason! :)
Ona the photo of the chive flower is beautiful with the pretty clusters Thank you for taking part in the challenge I wont faint lol it is just nice to have you back scrapping again.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Thanks for the challenge
View attachment 207137
Gien on the Loire France
Frames and paper Lynne Anzelc
Al pictures of me
Elly this is a gorgeous photo with the beautiful scenic view I love the framing the masking the papers the textures and the word art Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx.xxx