CHALLENGES November Build A Turkey Challenge

DeLoris

Rusty Woman
Challenge Host - December
November Build A Turkey Challenge
It is simple: You MUST use this template - no cheating! LOL Build your turkey and design it.
Post it in the Miscellaneous Gallery and back here. I will leave my comments in the Misc. Gallery only.
Some of you don't share our traditional Thanksgiving like we do in the states, so,
you can make it a Thanksgiving Theme or not. It's up to you!
Give credit to: Printabulls
You can download your turkey HERE
Have Fun!

Here's mine:

DeLoris

Rusty Woman
I like this callleng,e and it was fun to work whit the Turkey..

Turkey ;Printabulls
Template;Saskia
Pictures; Santa claus Stocks
Dinertable.unsplash
Elly, I love your use of the turkey template. This is soo cute that you made a parent and child turkey in matching outfits. Are they Ohio State Fans? Giggle! I love the title, additional pics and Santa in his sleigh! I am soo glad you enjoyed the challenge and thank for playing in it. Also, Welcome to The Forum!
I would like you to see how to properly post pages in The Gallery. It would make it easier for people to leave you comments. You can find the information HERE. Hugs! :-57

Elly1954

Elly, I love your use of the turkey template. This is soo cute that you made a parent and child turkey in matching outfits. Are they Ohio State Fans? Giggle! I love the title, additional pics and Santa in his sleigh! I am soo glad you enjoyed the challenge and thank for playing in it. Also, Welcome to The Forum!
I would like you to see how to properly post pages in The Gallery. It would make it easier for people to leave you comments. You can find the information HERE. Hugs! :-57
Thank you for your sweet comment.
Okay, I'll think about it next time .. I still have a lot to throw in google translate.I'm trying my best

DeLoris

Rusty Woman
Thank you for your sweet comment.
Okay, I'll think about it next time .. I still have a lot to throw in google translate.I'm trying my best
No Hurry! It was just a suggestion! What country are you from? :-62 :-62

GrannyNKY

Gobbletta
full