November Card Sketch Challenge

A-M

Thankyou to those who created lovely cards or pages using my simple sketch for October. There was a lovely variety of artwork created.

This month I have created a template which also includes a 12 x 12 version. It is not a requirement of this challenge to use the template. I provide this at times for those who enjoy using templates. If you would like the template , you will need to send me a Private Message - click on my avatar and choose "start a conversation" and then I will reply with a link to where you can download the file from. If you request the template you must use it for this challenge or at least another challenger here at Just Art. Please keep in mind that I may not reply straight away as I live in Australia and therefore I am not online when most of the members here are.

Remember that you do not have to only create greeting cards as the sketch will also work with layouts. You are welcome to rotate the sketch. I need to be able to easily recognize that you have used the sketch for your inspiration.

Please share your artwork in the Card Sketch gallery HERE and return here to share it in this thread.

Here is this months sketch and the preview of the template. Then I will share the digital greeting card I created.

Last edited:

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
Challenge Host - December
Thank you Anne-Marie for hosting this challenge and providing us with a template.

Reactions: A-M