CHALLENGES November Color Challenge

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - December
2021 Project 52 Challenge Host
This month’s color is brown. Create any type of page that highlights the color brown.

Please include the name of this challenge November Color in your title. Upload your page to the Members’ Galleries and then select Miscellaneous Challenges and post a link back to this thread.

I am looking forward to seeing your pages.

TruusF

full

Two days ago I was at the Paper Art exhibition in Apeldoorn, the Netherlands, a paradise for a paper lover like me!
I made many pictures, but these two are perfect for the brown color challenge!
I was completely fascinated by these simple lines on brown paper.
Maybe this is a very simple lay-out, but I just want to share it!
The backgroundphoto was also made there.

Ev

Miss Social Chatty-ness
full

Two days ago I was at the Paper Art exhibition in Apeldoorn, the Netherlands, a paradise for a paper lover like me!
PERFECT for brown

Ev

Miss Social Chatty-ness
5 layouts so far and who knew brown could be so lovely ♥ ~ thank you, Grace

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Thank you Grace for the colour brown and for hosting the challenge.xxx
Mary, love the beautiful brown colors and the beautiful image and effects and artsy bits and word art on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's color brown challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Thank you so much for the challenge Grace xxx

Rosie, love the beautiful brown colors and the beautiful wolf and butterflies and clusters and word art on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's color brown challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
full

Truus, thank you for sharing the beautiful brown papers with the lines from the Paper Art exhibition and the beautiful background paper and word art on your gorgeous page! And thank you for joining in this month's color brown challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
thank you Grace for hosting the challenge and the choice of month's color. xx

Micheline, love the beautiful masked photo and effects and the beautiful colors and clusters and artsy bits and blending and word art on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's color brown challenge

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
I knew I wanted to do something masculine with brown but originally had thought it would be vintage. Then happened upon something about Lennon while searching for something else and thought, Why not?
Sherry, beautiful brown colors and beautiful photo of John Lennon and memorabilia and word art on your gorgeous page--love John Lennon and enjoyed looking at everything on your wonderful page! Thank you for joining in this month's color brown challenge.