CHALLENGES November Color Challenge

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - December
2021 Project 52 Challenge Host
Fab pages...thanks for the challenge!
Norma, love the beautiful page design and brown colors and the beautiful photos and clusters and cute art doll and word art on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's color brown challenge.

zepper

As the dog is a chocolate labrador and there are brown feathers on the phesant I have posted my page here. Thank you for the challenge Grace xxx : o)

Grace

Supreme Senior Member

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Thank you for a fabulouse challenge
Cathy, love the beautiful brown colors and the beautiful masked image and clusters and blending and script on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's color brown challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
As the dog is a chocolate labrador and there are brown feathers on the phesant I have posted my page here. Thank you for the challenge Grace xxx : o)

Debbie, thank you for adding your gorgeous page in the November Color Challenge in the forum and thank you for joining in this month's color brown challenge. Love the beautiful dark brown colors and the beautiful chocolate Labrador and pheasant and artsy bits and blending on your gorgeous page.

TruusF

full

Here is another one for the color challenge.

Despite the vaccinations, there are more and more Covid infections in the Netherlands, so since november 13th we are in a third lockdown !

Credits:
Oscraps -Brave, Scrapbijoux (march 2020), GTD -TEVUD, Raspberry Road - Autumn nights.
The photo is my own.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
full

Here is another one for the color challenge.

Despite the vaccinations, there are more and more Covid infections in the Netherlands, so since november 13th we are in a third lockdown !

Credits:
Oscraps -Brave, Scrapbijoux (march 2020), GTD -TEVUD, Raspberry Road - Autumn nights.
The photo is my own.
Truus, a third lockdown is not good news but is necessary to keep the Covid infections from spreading. Beautiful rich brown colors and photo and word art to illustrate Lockdown No 3. Thank you for joining in again in this month's color brown challenge.

Bubby

Here is mine for the November Color Challenge. I used a mixture of papers Beary Fun Bears - SyneraE - Together Again - Silvia Romeo - Overlay my stash - Elements a mixture - Beary Fun Bears - SyneraE - The Work In Between - Papier Studios - Cuddly Bears - Papier Studios - Fonts - Aleo - Indah Script - Adoria - Deciso - Myriad Pro - Photo - mine. Thank you for the fun challenge.

Attachments

• Coskie-November-Color-Challenge---.jpg
    Coskie-November-Color-Challenge---.jpg
    237.2 KB · Views: 1

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Here is mine for the November Color Challenge. I used a mixture of papers Beary Fun Bears - SyneraE - Together Again - Silvia Romeo - Overlay my stash - Elements a mixture - Beary Fun Bears - SyneraE - The Work In Between - Papier Studios - Cuddly Bears - Papier Studios - Fonts - Aleo - Indah Script - Adoria - Deciso - Myriad Pro - Photo - mine. Thank you for the fun challenge.
Love the adorable teddy bear photo and flair and the beautiful colors and hearts and clusters and wonderful song lyrics on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's color brown challenge!

clautje

Thank you Grace for this lovely challenge. This is my LO. I've used the kit "AutumnDelight" by Lilybelle Designs. Pictures are made by me.

Attachments

• 18-september-2020.jpg
    18-september-2020.jpg
    274.1 KB · Views: 2

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Thank you Grace for this lovely challenge. This is my LO. I've used the kit "AutumnDelight" by Lilybelle Designs. Pictures are made by me.
Claudia, love the beautiful and happy photos and framing and the beautiful colors and autumn leaves and flowers and journaling on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's color brown challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Thank you for the lovely challenge, Grace. I adore browns and loved this challenge!

Cheryl, beautiful colors and artsy bits and beautiful photo of your granddaughter and effects and word art on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's color brown challenge!

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Thanks Grace for the challenge xx
Jane, love the beautiful brown colors and clusters and the wonderful and beautiful photo of the cow and word art and the interesting description of the phase. Thank you for joining in this month's color brown challenge.