CHALLENGES November Color Challenge

Thanks for the Challenge!!
Sandra, love the beautiful shades of brown, urban scene and effects, artsy bits and word art on your gorgeous autumn page. Thank you for joining in this month's color challenge.

Thank you for hosting Grace, here is my offering.

Jody, love the beautiful shades of brown and the beautiful giraffe, meerkat, magical forest scene, clusters and word art on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's color challenge

Thank you Grace for hosting the challenge here is mine for the color brown. I started with no real direction in mind, I have had this kit for a long time and I love it. Have often used bits and pieces but never really just concentrated on the bundle as a whole, I really enjoyed just throwing bits and pieces at it and playing with blending just to see what come of it, I had fun. Everything is from Land of Amber Lights – Rosie – Font – A Dripping Marker

Thank you Grace for hosting the challenge here is mine for the color brown. I started with no real direction in mind, I have had this kit for a long time and I love it. Have often used bits and pieces but never really just concentrated on the bundle as a whole, I really enjoyed just throwing bits and pieces at it and playing with blending just to see what come of it, I had fun. Everything is from Land of Amber Lights – Rosie – Font – A Dripping Marker
Love the beautiful shades of brown and the amber lights, and the beautiful women, wolf, clusters, artsy bits, blending and word art on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's color challenge.

thank you for this challenge
full

My page using Kakleidesign Chocolate passion

thank you for this challenge
full

My page using Kakleidesign Chocolate passion
Love the beautiful woman and effects and the beautiful brown colors, clusters, chocolates and word art on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's color challenge.

Mine...thanks for the challenge!
Norma, love the beautiful shades of brown and recoloring, and the beautiful woman, flowers, leaves, open book, clusters, artsy bits, blending and word art on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's color challenge.

Here is my page for the November Color Challenge.

Chickie, love the beautiful cropped and masked image and the beautiful shades of brown, clusters, artsy bits, script and word art on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's color challenge.

Back