CHALLENGES November Craftwork Challenge

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
There are many forms of crafting besides digital so in this series of challenges we will take a look at some of them.

The 1st craft is Lace Making.

A Touch of Lace

Well not really, I would like to see lots of lace.
We may not create pages/cards etc anymore with this beautiful pattern but it still catches our eye when it comes to clothing and home decor.

Let's celebrate this amazing craft, something I could never master ... far too fiddly for me.

Post your pages in the gallery and add to Monthly/Miscellaneous Challenges category then come back and add to this thread also.

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Just want to say I am already blown away by the beautiful pages you have created, thank you so much xx

Kythe

Premier Senior Member
I love lace. I have a strip of bobbin lace made by my great-grandmother that is over 100 years old.
These pages are absolutely lovely and delicate.

TruusF

full

Thanks for this special challenge!
Credits:
Photo - unsplash
Alpha - VW Pollyanna
MS Aw element 19, Spring Rite Lace, PSBT woodland wedding

SherryD

Challenge Host - December
Such wonderful pages! I love the idea of a craftwork series and lace is such a beautiful thing. I've only done a little crochet lace in Irish style such as a bridal purse and a few trims. It is indeed "fiddly" working with the thread and hard on the eyes.

Robyn

Administrator
Staff member
These challenge pages are now featured in our Chocolate Box (link at the top of this page). As more images are posted I will add them to the Chocolate Box.