CHALLENGES November Craftwork Challenge

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
These challenge pages are now featured in our Chocolate Box (link at the top of this page). As more images are posted I will add them to the Chocolate Box.
Thank you Robyn for choosing all these wonderful pages for the Chocolate Box, they are all indeed so tempting xx

clautje

Hi Barb, thanks for this challenge. I hope you like my LO of Valentines Day/my wedding day.
Template by AnnieC Digitals; kit ''Happy Together'' by Lilybelle Design. Pictures made by me.

Attachments

• 2-Valentijnsdag.jpg
    2-Valentijnsdag.jpg
    228.4 KB · Views: 2

Bubby

Here is mine for the Craftwork Challenge. thank you this was fun. Papers are from A Edwardian Lady - one re-colored - sorry I have no idea who the designer is as I have had this kit for a very long time and back then I was not keeping note of the designers. Elements - Hanami - Ilonka Designs - the different types of lace are from my stash - Photo - mine - Fonts - Adine Kimberg Script - French Script - Myriad Pro.

Attachments

• Fred-&-May-Seib---Craftwork-Challenge---.gif
    Fred-&-May-Seib---Craftwork-Challenge---.gif
    247.1 KB · Views: 3

DeLoris

Rusty Woman
Challenge Host - December
Here is mine for the Craftwork Challenge. thank you this was fun. Papers are from A Edwardian Lady - one re-colored - sorry I have no idea who the designer is as I have had this kit for a very long time and back then I was not keeping note of the designers. Elements - Hanami - Ilonka Designs - the different types of lace are from my stash - Photo - mine - Fonts - Adine Kimberg Script - French Script - Myriad Pro.
Very pretty remembrance page! :-62