November Favourite Book challenge

Sue C

Esteemed Senior Member
What is your favourite book ? ... I have several but one of the first ones has always been Wuthering Heights .. I've read it at least 4 times .. my challenge to you all is to scrap your favourite book. This page has 4 images .. the background has a beautiful bright blue sky and green grass .. perfect except for the light so I brought in a woodsy, misty image and filtered it. Links and credits are in the gallery

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host
Sue, love the fabulous page you created for your favorite book Wuthering Heights.
This will be a fun challenge.

nightshadow

Premier Senior Member
Oh...what a wonderful challenge Sue. Only problem is deciding what my favorite book is...there have been so many. Btw, I also loved "Wuthering Heights".

Nani

Can we maybe interpret that to be favorite author? Still hard to choose, but a tiny bit easier. :)

Sue C

Esteemed Senior Member
Nani .. you can interpret it any way you want :) ... I know how hard it is .. I too have favourite authors ... go for it

Sue C

Esteemed Senior Member
I too had a hard time .. Wuthering Heights is what came to me first and I kept going back to it .. it was calling me :)

cats4jan

Premier Senior Member
I was thinking of a challenge like this just this morning. So glad you posted it. I'm doing an author's series, too.

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
Thank you Sue for starting this interesting challenge. I read a lot, but I'm struggling to think of a favourite book, I like them all! :)

cats4jan

Premier Senior Member
Thank you, Sue, for hosting this interesting challenge.

My favorite "book" is actually a series of books written by Nora Roberts writing as JD Robb.

The In Death series features a futuristic New York Homicide Detective and her techy husband who helps her solve her cases.
Although the books are set in the near future, they have only elements of what the future might hold. In the end, they are
detective stories with an interesting twist.

Nora Roberts started her career as a Romance Novelist and she hasn't abandoned the romance in her novels,
but she has expanded her universe.

With this layout, I tried to get away from the clean look my recent layouts have had. I am a symmetrical/clean design person by nature -
but when I break away, I am happy I strayed.

.​

Last edited:

Sue C

Esteemed Senior Member
love how you put the book covers along the bottom and then went on to put her ad at the very bottom below it ... striking page ...

Sue C

Esteemed Senior Member
If you don't have a favourite book how about using one you are passionate about ? ... we all must have at least one book we are passionate about ... it could even be a math book ... yeah, sure :)

Sue C

Esteemed Senior Member
These were my boys' favourites when they were young ... I've never read them but have seen the movies ... love the mystery you created with this page .. perfect for the books

Sue C

Esteemed Senior Member
a super page, love alice and all the layers in her skirt and that watch ... very cool :)