CHALLENGES November Finish the Sentence plus 1 Challenge

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - December
Hi Everyone welcome to the challenge I hope you have fun so let's get started ... make a page I start a sentence which you then finish .....Please do not change the start of the sentence.
Upload your page to the gallery then in the monthly challenges tick on the finish the sentence challenge then come back here so we can see your page.

Have I told you
The plus 1 is a flair or a button
Image is from Pixabay
Anita's Masks and Autumn Hues.

1 Add a Patterned Background Paper.
2 Choose a photo and mask it
3 Add a Cluster
4 Add Texture
5 Add Word Art.

Last edited:

Robyn

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you for hosting this challenge Mary. I love your sample page.......would be great too for Grace's colour challenge (brown) this month.

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Thank you for hosting this challenge Mary. I love your sample page.......would be great too for Grace's colour challenge (brown) this month.
I never thought of that I did do a page I will also pop this one in Thank you for the idea Robyn.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Thanks for hosting the challenge MaryPop
That croc looks really mean I would mot be that close even if I had food in one hand to give to him he just might prefer the human lol this is an awesome page with the photo the blending the colours and the finished sentence Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
I had to get this one done - it was driving me crazy (well, more crazy LOL) and thank you Mary
I love this Ev, its unique it's creative and it is soooo you love the image with the woman and the one eye closed she must be winking lol love the big lips the artsy bits and the fun finished sentence. Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

• Love
Reactions: Ev